Why are OH MY GIRL’s MVs All So Similar?
I included screenshots from the MVs for ‘Nonstop’, ‘Dun Dun Dance’ and ‘Real Love’ (not in order).
Am I the only one who thinks they’re similar? I know the concepts are similar but because the MVs are all so similar it’s no fun(?) watching them. Especially the MV this time, I think it’s really very similar to the MV for ‘Nonstop’.
The virtual backgrounds are so similar. But still, the colours for this MV are really pretty and the members all look beautiful as well.
1. [+194][-1] ? I thought these are all screenshots from one MV
2. [+79][-6] Their concepts are getting less and less unique too.
3. [+38][-0] ‘Windy Day’ / ‘Liar Liar’ was good though, but it seems like they don’t wanna release anything that’s the same style as those ㅜㅜ
4. [+33][-0] I was thinking this too. It’s pretty but did they really have to? Make similar-looking MVs three times? Seems like their agency ain’t doing their job. What are they doing instead of coming up with ideas?
5. [+18][-0] I felt this since ‘Dun Dun Dance’.. The MV was so similar to the MV for ‘Nonstop’ in terms of colours and all.