This Is What’s Gonna Happen If K-Dramas Were Exported To Japan
Love in the Moonlight
Man to Man
Hello Monster (aka Remember You)
1. [+255][-0] They’ve caught the pink-syndrome over there as well.
2. [+190][-5] They changed it to China-style.
3. [+51][-0] No but even from a Japanese person’s perspective I think the Korean posters look prettier. The pink is just too much.
4. [+51][-0] They really emphasise the romance part of the drama.
5. [+25][-0] Looking at this, Korea is really good at making posters for dramas. The special bits are shown well and they look really nice.