BTS’s ‘Dynamite’ surpassed 1 billion streams on Spotify.
When an artist’s song surpasses 1 billion streams on Spotify, Spotify will award the artist with a plaque to commemorate this milestone.
And it’s a tradition for the artist to eat off their Spotify plaque.
1. [+191][-2] Would be nice if they made kimchi fried rice and ate it off their plaque kekekekeke
2. [+140][-3] People are dissing on Enter-talk so I didn’t leave a comment there… From the perspective of a Korean, I just think they’re incredible people.
3. [+109][-2] It feels unreal that BTS are that amazing. Do they themselves believe in the fact that they’re so incredible?…
4. [+27][-1] Seems like it’s a ceremony kind of thing that western artists do when they receive their Spotify plaque to commemorate a worldwide hit song’s 1 billion streams.
5. [+19][-1] I’ve seen something like YouTube’s silver button on TV, but it’s my first time seeing the Spotify plaque keke what food are they gonna make, I’m curious keke it must be funny how they have to clean the plaque after they finish eating kekeke
6. [+8][-1] What’s with the comments by these guk-boongs (nationalists who are overly proud of their country) talking about how much they love their country. Just let these people say whatever they want to, leave them along. You people really can’t stop talking about kimchi.
7. [+8][-1] Fxxking dope.
8. [+5][-0] I want to see bing-goguma (Jungkook once made bingo sweet potatoes) again.
9. [+4][-0] Congrats on achieving 1 billion streams with ‘Dynamite’.
10. [+3][-2] Eat kimchi with samgyeopsal (pork belly) hahaha
11. [+2][-0] I can’t wait to see what food BTS is gonna put on their plaque the moment they receive it.