Of course, I also said that a lot whilst stanning BTS for the past 7 years;
Today’s the first time I listened to ‘Permission to Dance’, and the song is really so fxxking good.
When I heard the part where they go ‘nananananana’ I was like ehh? and I didn’t know ifI like the song or not, but after listening to the whole song it’s really so fxxking good.
1. [+85][-10] That’s why even non-fans who don’t listen to K-pop songs listen to BTS’s songs right?
2. [+73][-5] Tbh even if you’re not a fan of BTS you’ll still have listened to each of their songs at least once. You can trust in BTS.
3. [+51][-2] I keep on listening to it nonstop. You can trust in BTS.
4. [+11][-0] The song’s good but a lot of people didn’t know it’s BTS’s song until later on they’re like oh? This was BTS’s song? People say they have heard of it somewhere kekeke
5. [+11][-0] Agreed. All BTS songs are just fxxking good.
6. [+10][-0] One of my seniors in the military loves BTS kekeke They only listen to BTS songs everyday and that made me wonder: are their songs really that good? So I went to check out a few and they’re indeed quite good..
7. [+10][-0] Cute..
8. [+8][-0] I almost cried when I listened to ‘Young Forever’.
9. [+8][-0] There are many good BTS songs: ‘Spring Day’, ‘Life Goes On’, ‘Permission to Dance’, they’re really dope!!
10. [+8][-0] Even when I wasn’t a fan of BTS yet, back then I would be like oh BTS released a new song? And I would immediately check it out ha.
11. [+7][-0] When I wasn’t a fan yet, I only listened to the songs of BTS and 2 other girl groups. Right now after I’ve become a fan, I listen to each and every song from their old albums while looking at the lyrics, and I would regret and be like ‘why!!!!!!!!!! did I only fall for BTS now!!!’…. Even now, I’m doing by best to stan them.