By my standards, this songs is on the same level as ‘943’… It’s a really good song, would be great if it was more well-known ㅠㅠㅠ If you’re reading this post, just do this once, play this song out loud from your speakers and listen to it, you will really be touched;;
1. [+157][-3] This is really the most major feeling among minor sensations.
2. [+117][-6] Tbh I like ‘0X1=LOVESONG’ more than ‘943’…
3. [+101][-2] I’m not their fan but I listened to all TXT songs after listening to this song because it’s so good.. They have many good b-sides.
4. [+38][-0] I cannot understand what BigHit is thinking, leaving this amazing song behind and promoting for the shortest period of time in history…
5. [+35][-0] It’s called ‘Zero by One Love Song’? I’ve always called it ‘Zero Times One is Love Song’. That’s some bullshit from me.
6. [+25][-1] Dunno why but I feel like this song is gonna make a comeback in music charts in the future.
7. [+25][-0] I really approve. I’m not their fan but this song is always played at my part-time workplace. So I checked to see whose song it was and I surprised when I found out it’s TXT. TXT’s songs are usually not my type so I didn’t search them up but this song is just really really good that’s why I’m listening to it all day long,, I’ve also watched a lot of fancams and I was shocked at how they’re all really good at singing live,,,
8. [+25][-0] Seriously, it really makes your heart magnificent.. If you listen to it while exercising it will make you feel like you’re indulged in a youth drama.
9. [+23][-21] Agree or disagree in advance.
10. [+23][-0] This is really an insane song, it’s just driving me crazy. It’s really a good song that will last long ㅠㅠ I’m an ARMY so I listened to this song because my fav participated in the production (RM wrote the lyrics) and I was shocked as if I got hit by a bullet and ever since that I started listening to this song few times a day. I really feel like I will keep on listening to this song for 3 years. It’s really such an amazing song, saranghae TXT.
11. [+18][-0] I also added this song and ‘Anti-romantic’ into my playlist and I always listen to them.